Besides eating, playing is what we do best! Home to world class museums, and some of Oklahoma’s greatest legends, you will experience our heritage, at every turn! From museums, shops, and a variety of festivals and events almost weekly, you will not be lacking in things to do!
All-Star Trophy Shop
10 am-5 pm Mon-Fri
Arkansas River Historical Society Museum & Port of Catoosa
The museum displays the history of the Arkansas River and McClellan-Kerr Arkansas River Navigation System, regional benefits of the waterway, steamboat lore, cargo shipped on the waterway, and archeology. Of note is the photographic archive, waterway memorabilia, Native American artifacts collected along the Arkansas, and a motorized model of a lock and dam. In addition, the towboat M/V Charley Border is permanently docked adjacent to the museum and new education center. The Charley Border served the port for over 30 years, and was used to switch barges in the port channel. The museum is open Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm. Entrance is free of charge; donations are accepted. Please call for special appointments and group tours of the museum and the Tulsa Port of Catoosa.
Bath & Body Works
9 am-6 pm Mon-Sat
Attracted by Claremore’s two railroads, John M. Bayless brought his family to Indian Territory in 1901. By 1902, Bayless started building his castle-like mansion; unfortunately, Mr. Bayless died before the Belvidere was completed in 1907. The mansion is a unique three-story Victorian mansion. The house is brick with a tile roof and has four towers, one on each corner. A portico on the north side provided cover for the guest carriages as they arrived for gala parties. Open year round for shopping, touring, or dining in the Tea Room. The Belvidere is open Tuesday through Saturday, 10:00 am to 3:00 pm. Admission by voluntary contribution.
Boarding House Books
10 am-5 pm Mon-Weds, Fri
10 am-6 pm Thursday
10 am-4 pm Saturday
Cato Women’s Fashions
10 am-9 pm Mon-Sat
1-6 pm Sunday
Cherokee Casino Will Rogers Downs
Experience the thrill of live horse racing with trackside excitement from March to May, and September to November. Horse racing continues with hot simulcast racing action from around the country every day. The new casino and entertainment complex is open seven days a week and features exciting Las Vegas style electronic games and video poker. Will Rogers Downs feature special events and promotions year round. Hours are Monday-Thursday, 11:00 am to 1:00 am; Friday, 11:00 am to 4:00 am; Saturday, 10:00 am to 4:00 am; and Sunday, 10:00 am to 1:00 am.
City of Claremore Park & Recreation
- American Legion Park , 480 E. Blue Starr Dr.; home of the Claremore Zebra Baseball Team
- Claremore Super Recreation Center & Skate Park, 595 Veteran’s Pkwy., 918-341-4516
- Claremore Lake Park, East on Blue Starr Dr., 918-341-1238; hours are daily from 6:00 am to 10:00 pm. Boating, fishing, picnic areas with or without shelters, playgrounds, and walking and jogging trails.
- Claremore Soccer Complex, 2500 N. Sioux, 918-341-6700. Home of the Claremore Soccer Club
- Leaning Elms Park, 801 S. Muskogee; Home of the Claremore Youth Football League
- Pecan Park, 1080 W. Blue Starr Dr., 918-341-5052. Home of the Claremore Girls Softball Association.
- Powers Park, 2011 N. Sioux, 918-342-0566. Home of Rogers County Youth Baseball Association.
- Walnut Park, 1505 N. Jay; Claremore’s Adult Softball Complex
- Gazebo Park, Weenonah & Will Rogers Boulevard; within distance of Historic downtown, walking trail, and covered gazebo for concerts, plays, and more.
- Will Rogers Park, 1700 Camden Dr. (at the base of Rogers State University); park is handicap accessible, with playground equipment, picnic tables, covered shelter and great shade for hot summer days.
Will Rogers Inn
940 S. Lynn Riggs Blvd. , Claremore, OK74017